I haaaaate the term resolutions. I never stick to them. But goals, goals are easier, they are things you are more than likely happening in your life right now. Here’s a list of things I want to work on for myself over the course of 2021 & more than likely a huge source of content for the blog.
- Read One Book per month: Call me Reese Witherspoon, cause I’m starting a book club. I have a whole bunch of half read books and I just want more. So this is a fun way where I can meet this goal – look for it starting in January with the 1st book “How to Date Men When You Hate Men“.
2. Start Meditating: a targeted sponsored ad on my personal Instagram gave me a whole year FREE of Balance. I’m really excited to start this.
3. Begin a Gratitude Journal: During quarantine I had purchased this 5 minute journal and I had started it with the best intentions, but in 2021 I want to use it more.
4. Volunteer: The company I do my 9-5 with is very charitable, which has me inspired to do more for my community.
5. Travel somewhere new: Given Covid is still very much happening, and my province is in lockdown till end of January – travel has changed (and I work for a resort). I want more little adventures, random road trips in 2021.
6. Get My $$ in order: My finances are a mess. Always has been. I really want to focus on paying off things, paying things and living a little less paycheck to paycheck. This potentially might be a series on the blog.
7. Focus on my health + wellness: I do not eat healthy. I do not work out. I have mental health issues which are a struggle some days. I want to focus on my overall health in 2021.
What are some of the goals you have for yourself in 2021?